To take care of your body this season, strictly follow the Morning Routine in the first 30 minutes when you wake up daily.
- Drink 500 milliliters of water at room temperature with lemon juice, applecider vinegar or a drop of flaxseed oil. This flushes out toxins, helps digestion and hydrates you.
- 5 minutes of Prayer, Meditation or Gratitude. Or all three. Anchor your desired mindset for the day by connecting to yourself,and whatever is beyond this physical world that you believe in. Gratitude is an immensely powerful tool to begin your day with, ensuring a positive attitude to carry forward into your day
- 15 minutes of gentle movement. Take a 15 minutes walk. Stretch. Skip jumping. Bounce on a trampoline. Just the 15 minutes of some form of physical activity, even low impact , is an awesome way to get your blood pumping and get you physically motivated for the day.
- Drink a nutrient rich drink. Once you are back from your walk or physical exercise. Make yourself a green juice or smoothie, have a bone broth drink or something else super healthy. Sip your green juice or bone broth whilst you do step #5
- Read your Bible teachings or health articles daily. Why? Because good health is a life long journey of daily education and daily practice